Covid-19 Safety & Protocols
IN PREPARATION FOR JOINING US ON RETREAT ALL CLIENTS MUST READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY.
Prana Covid Statement
While many of the new ways of daily life may still seem alien to us, the heart of our retreats and our passion to connect and share with you during these magical experiences remains, as always. We have gone to every effort to create a safe environment while retaining the essence of community and joy of sharing these beautiful practices and techniques.
Our wish is for each of you to feel safe and comfortable as you receive every benefit of our carefully curated retreats and that you leave renewed, uplifted and with a sense of deep inner ease. We are incredibly honoured to hold this space of refuge for you, especially during these challenging times.
Thank you for your understanding and kindness towards us and one another as we navigate this new path together.
Claire & Piotr
Covid Retreat Protocols
These protocols are designed to allow us to have a safe and enjoyable retreat experience together. They have been complied in line with guidance and advisory from HSE, Failte Ireland and Yoga Alliance Professionals and are subject to update as we keep a close eye on any new developments. If you have any concerns please contact Claire Dunniece on email@example.com
As a provider of accommodation and in line with the Irish governments guidance our retreats are currently permitted to proceed with protective measures in place. Our class and meal services are restricted to overnight guests only and therefore we are unable to offer non residential packages at this time. Cooking workshops are removed from all schedules at this time. Should this government guidance change and render us unable to hold the event, you will receive a refund of your booking.
1. Rapid Antigen Testing – The safety of all our guests is paramount.
We will be providing each guest with 1 free rapid antigen self test. This test is to be taken prior to arrival at the venue and a photo of the result to be sent to us via text or email. As we all know and accept at this point in the pandemic, there is no group setting that can be guaranteed 100% covid free, however this testing of each guest will offer an extra reassurance to us all so that you can put your mind at ease and fully enjoy the relaxation benefits that each weekend offers. Claire & Piotr will also take a test before the commencement of each retreat. The tests will be sent to you via post with further guidance and instructions emailed in advance.
2. Covid Declaration Forms
All retreat attendees will be emailed an online declaration form 48 hours before arrival and should any responses change before or during the retreat, they must inform Claire or Piotr immediately.
If you are experiencing any of the common covid-19 symptoms as outlined here before or during the retreat or be be required to self isolate at any point you must inform us immediately. Client cancellations are subject to our standard booking terms and conditions outlined here.
Any attendee with suspected symptoms will be required to isolate in their room and leave the retreat site as soon as possible.
3. Cleaning & Hygiene
We have implemented enhanced cleaning and hygiene procedures onsite including:
– Hand sanitiser provided at all throughout the venue and in guest bedrooms
– Each bedroom has its own bathroom which will be clean and sanitised upon arrival.
– Throughout the retreat we will regularly disinfect key contact areas such as doors, stair rails, countertops, chairs etc
– Where possible and practical we will ensure open windows and doors to allow extra ventilation.
4. Yoga Classes
– Clean yoga equipment will provided to each guest and is not to be shared with others.
– It is recommend participants dress warm and cosy for each class and bring extra blankets for warmth.
– Participants are welcomed to bring their own yoga equipment and may wish to bring a clean pillow case to cover the provided bolster with.
– Mats will be positioned with adequate distance ensured from the centre point of each mat in line with Yoga Alliance Professionals guidance.
– Participants will be requested to keep the same mat position in each session.
-Participants will remain on their own mat during each class.
– Equipment sanitiser spray will be available throughout.
5. Meal Times
– Guests are asked to remain seated throughout their meal.
– Those who prefer not to eat with the group may opt to have their meals served to their room ( Guests must inform us in advance of your arrival if this is your preference to ensure we have sufficient trays etc.)